C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Patch work kurti
Wednesday, February 1, 2012 • 5:27 AM • 0 comments
My Favorite Kurti
In this kurti ,I used 2 stitches. One is running stitch and the other one is stem stitch.Running stitch is used for patchwork. Both the stitches are  the basic and easiest stitches.
Video tutorial for running stitch Click here
video tutorial for stem stitch Click here

Labels:



PAST
MY WORDS;
HAI , i from pluto . My UFO was break down , My age 11200 years old, i have 12 mother . my birth date 12/12/2090 . i just want to say behave with me because i have 2pair screw driver as my hand . bhaha..

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


>> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> beruk keluar tandas
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Gray Kurti
  • Aari work (Tambour Embroidery) kurti
  • Herringbone stitch
  • Feather Stitch Kurti
  • Kutchwork Embroidery