C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK BLOGSKIN
Feather Stitch Kurti
Thursday, January 5, 2012 • 7:58 AM • 0 comments
Feather Stitch
Tracing design to a fabric is not required for this pattern if you buy any chequered or striped fabric.
For video tutorial, click here.
It's very easy and simple but it  looks gorgeous.

If you don't like bead work you can use french knots  instead of beads.





Labels: ,



PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , i from pluto . My UFO was break down , My age 11200 years old, i have 12 mother . my birth date 12/12/2090 . i just want to say behave with me because i have 2pair screw driver as my hand . bhaha..

GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;


" Change with yours "

OTHERS;


>> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> beruk keluar tandas
date : 12/12/12
at: 12pm


>> cinderella arrived
date: 1/1/2190
at: 13.12pm

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Kutchwork Embroidery